Are you so busy in your life and working IN your business and you haven’t made the time to dream up the future of your business?
Gather October 6th- 8th with Moorea Malatt and friends and:
Rest. Think. Dream. Open. Expand. Manifest.
Feel into your newest and most ancient desires.
Receive Guidance (inner and outer!)
Tap into your power.
Create new goals and a plan for your coming successes!
- All healthy meals made for us on site by a private chef.
- Plentiful snacks, tea and coffee and other non-alcoholic beverages included.
- Morning Gentle Yoga (for ALL levels)
- Guided visualizations and meditations and writing exercizes to support your biz
- Sharing, brainstorming, troubleshooting and guidance from business mentors.
- Reframing modern marketing and re-booting your mindset!
- Reframing on modern marketing and improved mindset
- Time to be alone with your thoughts in one of the most beautiful places on Earth!
- Bonfire on the beach to release past challenges!
- Uninterrupted full nights of sleep!
- Leave filled up with pleasure, self-appreciation, new clarity and next steps decided!
- BONUS: 30 min Follow-up one-on-one coaching session 2 weeks post retreat (to make sure you’re integrating what you gleaned from SPARK!
The Fine Print:
- Cost is a tax-deductible $600 for the retreat ($300 deposit) PLUS accommodations for 2 nights.
- Beds are between $80 and $250 per night depending amount of privacy you wish.
- Accommodations are not reserved until paid for.
- You’ll work with me to find the right bed on the property for you!
- Arrive via Seattle by the West Seattle Fauntleroy 20min Ferry or Tacoma-Talequah 10min Ferry
- I will help you understand the Ferry times. Shuttle or Carpool Rides may be available.
- An intake and agreement form will be sent to you after registration/deposit and you can get your deposit refunded if you chose not to sign the basic agreement. Basic agreement must be signed within 3 days of deposit.
Vashon Island is a quaint village with 10k population, farms stands, rocky beaches adorable downtown and hiking trails. Kayak or Stand-up Paddleboard could be arranged at our beach.
Mount Rainier (originally known as Tahoma) looks over this beautiful island in the Salish Sea/Puget Sound, where Vashon lies. Vashon’s Native people are the sx̌ʷəbabš meaning ‘Swiftwater People’. I’ll teach you how to pronounce it when you get here! We will honor the land and make choices to protect the Earth while on retreat.
Most of the available beds have roommates!
Shared housing in a cabin or house -day bed (twin) or pull-out sofa is $80/night for two nights.
Loft Bed $200/ night for two nights with roommate double pull-out $100/ night for two nights
Beautiful Private room in house $200/ night for two nights (very limited)
Private studios $300/ night for two nights (two available on property. A friend could stay with you in same bed or on cot)
Camping on the field with all indoor amenities will be FREE for those that wish to camp rain or shine.
There are also PLENTY of off-site beautiful homes to stay in which would likely be a 10-15min drive in and out of this property (comparable pricing).
Photos can’t prepare you for the beauty of this property and its beach!
I’m Moorea Malatt and I’m your host for this weekend. I live on Vashon island with my family and I can’t wait to share this magical place with you. I’m a Perinatal Mental Health Counselor, Certified Life Coach of 20+ years. My main practice is as a sleep consultant, lactation counselor and coach for hormonal challenges, relationship challenges and the many transitions surrounding parenting. I’ve supported my best friend in leading her visioning retreats for many years and this is my first retreat hosting solo! 😉 If you like a little witchy and woo-woo mixed in with your evidence-based support, you’ll love spending time with me!