Ready to Enjoy Potty Learning?
Healthier. Greener. A Time for Connection!
Would you like to be done with diapers as early as 10 months?
Would you like potty learning to be a bonding experience and not a fight?
Would you like to improve the health of your child and our planet?
Do you disapprove of current methods including shame, boot camp, bribery, or waiting until 3 years?
Did you try elimination communication but found it challenging?
Is it impossible to change your moving baby’s diaper?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above questions, you are in the right place!
Hi, I’m Moorea Malatt.
I’m a mom and teacher with 20 years of experience in toddler and infant care. As a parent coach I’ve been coaching families to become Potty Savvy privately and in sold-out workshops for years.
NO FORCING. NO SHAME. Just gentle opportunities for hygienic elimination.
Quickly, many people started asking me these questions…
“Moorea, don’t you have an online course on potty-learning that I can take at my own pace?”
“I’m far away from you! Do you offer any easy-to-take virtual potty learning class?”
“Any way to learn from you with a smaller price point than your private coaching?”
I listened. Now I’m thrilled to introduce my new do-it-yourself program.
With our second child now, I was just referring back to the potty handout that you sent with we did the potty workshop with you. It’s very helpful, so thank you again!
Thank you for the incredibly beneficial phone call! He pooped. He peed. Such a triumph! You are such an authentic, special person. You are a God-send!
Ange, Ontario Canada
In this online do-it-yourself program, I’ve shared my unique 12-step, 12-week Potty Savvy method of early potty learning (for tots 10-18mo) with tips after tips, ranging from what look for when selecting a potty to how to make potty time fun to addressing various challenges many parents face during the potty learning process.
This program is right for you if you are:
- Curious, motivated, and dedicated in your parenting. You are progressively world-minded and lean toward an eco-friendly home.
- Excited to teach your child the new skill of potty, but you haven’t spent your life working with young children, so you aren’t sure of the best way to peacefully help your child out of diapers.
- Ready to be done with the challenge and expense of diapers or you have already worked on Elimination Communication.
- Need clear and gradual steps that make the daunting task of completing potty learning easy and exciting!
- Want to know how to prevent the common mishaps of constipation and stool withholding that often complicate the potty learning experience.
I just wanted to share the good news that C. had his first fully-potty trained day last week. It was fantastic! I have to say that having even an almost potty trained child at 13 months-old blows my mind. He’s even been telling me when we’re on the go that he needs to potty. Thanks so much for your help and support.
Her potty learning has actually been a great bonding time for us, especially as she becomes increasingly mobile. Everyone at her ‘baby college’ class always asks how she got so great at pottying so soon, and while a lot of it is her, I really credit and thank you.
Sarah, Seattle, WA
- 1.5 hour video
- Printable Worksheets
- Potty Savvy Cloth Trainer Pant Options Report Document with Links
- Smooth Move – Potty Groove (preventing constipation) PDF
- My Amazon Potty Savvy Approved list for easy shopping.
- 1 email response from me- so I can answer for your pressing questions.
…all found in a convenient member-only website!
Take advantage of our Summer Special!
Once you complete the purchase, you’ll immediately receive access to the course content on my site. All of my courses and services are MONEY-BACK GUARANTEED as long as you make your best effort to consistently follow the plan we co-create.
Happy potty learning!
I’m already looking forward to hearing your success stories after sharing this course with your child!