- Six (6) -1 hour-long weekly Zoom sessions (ok to skip a week here or there)
- Six (6) email responses from me for in between sessions.
- Support in helping one another get your individual and couple needs met!
- Planning and preparation for upcoming parenting decisions along your child’s development.
- Support in finding your parenting values and philosophies together and navigating conflict therein.
- Support in mastering the middle ground and resolutions on challenging relationship and parenting issues.
- You’ll both be fully seen and heard.
- Written action/ practice plans via email after your sessions. (short and clear, not time-consuming.)
- Fun, easy quick homework to strengthen your relationship with one another and your child(ren.)
- Ability to add any extra coaching hours later at a discounted rate of $90/hr.
- Guarantee. If you don’t absolutely adore working with me after two sessions, I’ll refund you for the hours we have not used.
- Payment plan is possible through PayPal.
- To schedule your first hour, you’ll get a link to my Calendly hours of registration. You can schedule the same time each week, or different times. I’ll email you.
Moorea Malatt is PMH-C Certified in Perinatal Mental Health Counselor from PSI International, a Certified Life Coach from Coach Training Alliance, Certified Lactation Counselor and Educator from UC San Diego, Certified Postpartum Doula by Simkin Center/ Bastyr, Early Childhood Development specialist form CSUN. Moorea is working on a Mental Health Counseling degree focused on Marriage(couples) and Family Therapy.
Some of my go-to modalities: The Work of Byron Katie (4 Questions), Shadow Integration, Bringing Baby Home by Gottman, Desire mapping, Tantra (energy movement/ connection), Mindfulness Meditation, Active Listening, Nonviolent Communication and Fair Play.