Do you have trouble getting your child to get dressed, eat, stay in bed, or use the potty?
Are you looking for an alternative to time-outs or just wondering if they are psychologically healthy?
Is your family challenged by harm behaviors like biting, hair pulling, hitting, kicking, throwing, yelling?
Do you have a young baby but want to establish a gentle discipline foundation for your home before challenging behaviors arise?
I provide the tools, step-by-step processes, and effective phrasing for my clients to emotionally coach their children through difficult situations. We aim for a peaceful outcome where discipline becomes joy and connection instead of punishment and disconnection.
I teach and coach Beginning Gentle Discipline (6mo-2yrs) and Preschool Gentle Discipline (2yrs-4yrs).
To discipline means to teach. Gentle discipline is a method and a set of tools for parents. We prevent unwanted behavior in our young children by tapping into our children’s needs, by treating them with respect, showing them how to respect us, by coaching them through emotions, modeling desired behaviors and by getting very clear about our family boundaries and then being consistent.
- 1.5hr slide and voice course in online video format!
- Beginning Gentle Discipline Handout (pdf)
- Savvy Gentle Discipline Worksheet (pdf)
- How to Teach Your Child to Share (pdf)
- How to Respectfully Speak to Toddlers and Gain Cooperation (pdf)
- ASL Signs for Gentle Discipline Document (pdf)
- Savvy Discipline Studies and Recommended Reading (pdf)
- Toddler Savvy Smoothies for Healthy Weight Gain (pdf)
- Email access to Moorea so she can answer your questions
Once you complete the purchase, you’ll immediately receive access to the all the course materials. I add new resources all the time! You will have access to this course for a full year.
You are money-back-guaranteed to absolutely love this course. Email me if you have any questions about whether it would work for your little one! moorea [at] savvyparentingsupport.com
I’m already looking forward to hearing your success stories after going through this course!