Stop fighting with your toddler and learn how to create mutual respect.
Savvy Gentle Discipline is here!
Do you have trouble getting your child to get dressed, eat, stay in bed, or use the potty?
Are you looking for an alternative to time-outs or just wondering if they are psychologically healthy?
Is your family challenged by harm behaviors like biting, hair pulling, hitting, kicking, throwing, yelling?
Do you have a young baby but want to establish a gentle discipline foundation for your home before challenging behaviors arise?
I provide the tools, step-by-step processes, and effective phrasing for my clients to emotionally coach their children through difficult situations. We aim for a peaceful outcome where discipline becomes joy and connection instead of punishment and disconnection. I teach and coach Beginning Gentle Discipline (6mo-2yrs) and Preschool Gentle Discipline (2yrs-4yrs). To discipline means to teach. Gentle discipline is a method and a set of tools for parents. We prevent unwanted behavior in our young children by tapping into our children’s needs, by treating them with respect, showing them how to respect us, by coaching them through emotions, modeling desired behaviors and by getting very clear about our family boundaries and then being consistent.
Can We Fix It? Yes We Can!
For families of kids 1-4 years who need to turn around some challenging discipline and behavior patterns. Is your family challenged by behaviors like biting, hair pulling, hitting, kicking, throwing, screaming? Do you have eating and table troubles? Have you heard yourself say that he or she “doesn’t listen?” I have the solutions! Your child is most likely typical (or exceptionally wonderful!) and you are likely doing a fantastic job with the tools you have. I’m here to help you implement some more effective, gentle and respectful tools and to hold your (virtual) hand along the way!
- 1 hour-long plan creation call
- 2 thirty minute follow-up phone consultations
- Plan of action emailed to you
- Access to the Savvy Gentle Discipline Online course
- Downloads, printables, handouts and resources
- Up to 6 email exchanges to hold your hand all along the way!
- Flexible Scheduling including some nights and weekends.
Now offering 4 Payments or PayPal “Pay Later” Financing!
We have been using the techniques taught by Moorea in the Gentle Discipline class and they have worked wonders. I feel confident that I’m doing the right thing with how I gently discipline my 2 year old.
I was just referring back to the worksheet that you sent when we did our amazing phone consult with you on gentle discipline with our son. We have peace! It’s been so very helpful, so thank you again.
My husband and I got a lot out of your discipline class and we could not have taken it at a better time. Now that [she] is 15 months, we are finally using all of the tools and communication is going really well!
Let me be an extra parenting partner on your Journey!
Much. More. Support.
An excellent gift to yourself or a new parent friend!
- 4 months of ongoing support on any or multiple topics: Sleep, Gentle Discipline, Lactation Counseling, Potty, Picky Eating, interpersonal parenting challenges, overwhelm or confidence-boosting.
- 1 Hour-long initial support call and recording
- 6 Thirty Minute (30min) calls and recordings
- Priority scheduling within 24hrs or sooner.
- Unlimited email support answered within 12hrs for quick answers.
- One written PDF plan for the challenges of your choosing.
- Text msg support like I’m your sister– up to 120 min total of my response time on the first week and then up to 60 min of my response time per week after that. Response within 3 hours or much sooner 7 days (excluding U.S. national holidays) between 8am and 11pm Pacific (For sleep clients, this lets me help you through bedtime and the first wake up).
Want to be sure the coaching package is right for you? Email questions directly to me or fill out the Contact Form. I will be happy to send you a pricing list or answer any questions about Potty Savvy!
Questions? Talk to me! If you're not sure about the best way I can serve you, tell me a bit about your challenge here. I would love to hear from you if you have any questions about services, workshops or speaking engagements. Please fill out the form below and I will reply as soon as possible.
*No Risk. I have a 100% money-back guarantee if you're truly ready to work with me! Are you ready to make change and follow the plan we co-create for 4 days? I can afford my guarantee due to my 100% satisfaction rate - because parents I work with align with gentle, respectful parenting values and are pumped to start making changes. My clients understand – the magic is in YOU and sleep success only happens when you can be committed to making some changes. In my practice, you'll only start a plan that aligns with your goals and values. If you have utilized my plan, calls and email support and can provide a record of how each night and nap went and still somehow do not feel major improvement after 4 nights, you can request a refund.