Attention: Families Ready to Kick the Diaper Habit
Would you like to be done with diapers as early as 10 months?
Would you like potty learning to be a bonding experience and not a fight?
Would you like to improve the health of your child and our planet?
Do you disapprove of current methods including shame, boot camp, bribery, or waiting until 3 years?
Did you try elimination communication but found it challenging?
Is it impossible to change your moving baby’s diaper?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above questions, you are in the right place!
Hi, I’m Moorea Malatt.
I’m a mom and teacher with 20 years of experience in toddler and infant care. As a parent coach I’ve been coaching families to become Potty Savvy privately and in sold-out workshops for years.
NO FORCING. NO SHAME. Just gentle opportunities for hygienic elimination.
Quickly, many people started asking me these questions…
“Moorea, don’t you have an online course on potty-learning that I can take at my own pace?”
“I’m far away from you! Do you offer any easy-to-take virtual potty learning class?”
“Any way to learn from you with a smaller price point than your private coaching?”
I listened. Now I’m thrilled to introduce my new do-it-yourself program.
In this online do-it-yourself program, I’ve shared my unique 12-step, 12-week Potty Savvy method of early potty learning (for tots 10-18mo) with tips after tips, ranging from what look for when selecting a potty to how to make potty time fun to addressing various challenges many parents face during the potty learning process.
This program is right for you if…
- You are curious, motivated, and dedicated in your parenting. You are progressively world-minded and lean toward an eco-friendly home. You are excited to teach your child the new skill of potty, but you haven’t spent your life working with young children, so you aren’t sure the best way to peacefully help your child out of diapers.
- You’re either ready to be done with the challenge and expense of diapers and excited about learning my Potty Savvy (starting around 10-18 months) early potty program or you are ready to move onto what’s next after Elimination Communication (EC) with your baby.
- You need plan with clear and gradual steps that make the daunting task of completing potty learning easy and exciting! You need to know how to prevent the common mishaps of constipation and stool withholding that often complicate the potty learning experience. You need help communicating to your child’s other caregivers about your new potty plan. You need to start where you are without any judgement about cloth versus disposables or what potty methods you have tried so far. You’re ready for freedom from diapers to come quickly and you are ready to use potty learning as a wonderful bonding opportunity.
Potty Savvy Baby Online Program (10-18mo)
- 1.5 hour slide and voice seminar (in online video format)
- Printable Worksheets
- Potty Savvy Cloth Trainer Pant Options Report Document with Links
- Smooth Move – Potty Groove (preventing constipation) PDF
- Email access to Moorea for your pressing questions.
…all found in a convenient member-only website!
Once you complete the purchase, you’ll immediately receive access to the member area where you can get all the program materials. All of my programs and services are MONEY-BACK GUARANTEED. I’ve never had an unhappy client!
Happy potty learning!
ps. I’m already looking forward to hearing your success stories after sharing this program with your child! !
With our second child now, I was just referring back to the potty handout that you sent with we did the potty workshop with you. It’s very helpful, so thank you again!
Thank you for the incredibly beneficial phone call! He pooped. He peed. Such a triumph! You are such an authentic, special person. You are a God-send!
Ange, Ontario Canada
I just wanted to share the good news that C. had his first fully-potty trained day last week. It was fantastic! I have to say that having even an almost potty trained child at 13 months-old blows my mind. He’s even been telling me when we’re on the go that he needs to potty. Thanks so much for your help and support.
Her potty learning has actually been a great bonding time for us, especially as she becomes increasingly mobile. Everyone at her ‘baby college’ class always asks how she got so great at pottying so soon, and while a lot of it is her, I really credit and thank you.
Sarah, Seattle, WA